Linked Events

• Fall Spirited Drive - Part #1: October 15, 2022Please login or register to sign up for this event.

Author Topic: 2022/10/15 Fall Spirited Drive - Part #1  (Read 1265 times)

Offline Hector Maldonado

• QCC Club Officers
2022/10/15 Fall Spirited Drive - Part #1
« about: January 16, 2022, 05:26:32 PM »
This year the Fall Spirited Drive will be a 2-part event where you can sign up for as much or as little as you'd like to do. 

Here are the details:

Driver's Meeting: 9:45am

Drive start: 10:00am

Part 1: The drive from The Party Source in Bellevue KY to Red State BBQ in Lexington KY where we'll be eating some of the best BBQ in the state! The drive is approximately 3 hours long with 1 bio break.

Part 2: The drive from Red State BBQ to Castle & Key Distillery. This is about a 45 min drive. Castle & Key is a small distillery and makes Bourbon, Rye Whiskey, Vodka and Gin. They only release 100 bottles of Bourbon on Thursday, Friday and Saturday (that's 100 per day). There is a limit of 1 bottle of Bourbon per person. Their gift shop has many interesting items for sale as well as their other spirits.

Once at Castle & Key we can do their complimentary Grounds tour option - no reservation needed, and absolutely no charge. This allows you to view the public grounds (including the historic Springhouse and Botanical Trail) at your leisure, enjoy a cocktail or neat tasting from Taylorton Station (their outdoor bar), and visit the Boiler Room (their guest and retail center).

Vel & I are looking forward to seeing y'all for the Fall Spirited Drive, enjoying some great BBQ, and visiting Castle & Key Distillery.

Red State BBQ Website: https://www.redstatebbq.com/
Castle & Key Website: https://castleandkey.com/
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 01:01:02 PM by Ed Fenker »
Get lost. You never know what you'll find.

Re: 2022/10/15 Fall Spirited Drive - Part #1
« Reply #1 about: July 30, 2022, 04:08:40 PM »
(I) Tom Draper wishes to go on Part 1 Fall Spirited Drive.  I hope I have done this correctly.    Tom Draper

Re: 2022/10/15 Fall Spirited Drive - Part #1
« Reply #2 about: August 08, 2022, 01:18:07 PM »
I plan to be there. Look forward to meeting everyone.