Linked Events

• Fall Spirited Drive - Part #1: October 15, 2022Please login or register to sign up for this event.

Author Topic: 2022/10/15 Fall Spirited Drive - Part #1  (Read 564 times)

Offline Hector Maldonado

• QCC Club Officers
2022/10/15 Fall Spirited Drive - Part #1
« about: January 16, 2022, 05:26:32 PM »
This year the Fall Spirited Drive will be a 3-part event where you can sign up for as much or as little as you'd like to do. 

Here are the details:

Part 1: The drive from The Party Source in Bellevue KY to Red State BBQ in Lexington KY where we'll be eating some of the best BBQ in the state! The drive is approximately 3 hours long with 2 bio breaks.

Part 2: The drive from Red State BBQ to Castle & Key Distillery. This is about a 45 min drive. Castle & Key is a small distillery and makes Bourbon, Rye Whiskey, Vodka and Gin. They only release 100 bottles of Bourbon on Thursday, Friday and Saturday (that's 100 per day). There is a limit of 1 bottle of Bourbon per person. Their gift shop has many interesting items for sale as well as their other spirits.

Part 3: A tour of the Castle & Key Distillery with a tasting of their Rye Whiskey and 2 cocktails. The cost for the tour, known as the Experience, is $30/person.

The Distillery is in a lovely setting and if you don't want to do the Experience, you can tour their grounds. Beverages are also available for sale on the grounds.

Reservations for the Experience need to be placed on August 1 for October 15. Tour groups are limited to 16 people. The club is willing to front the money to reserve 16 spots on the 3:00pm Experience tour. If we have more interest than 16 shown by August 1, we'll reserve additional spots on the 3:30pm Experience tour.

If you will be doing the Experience tour, we will collect your money at our August or September Motor-in's or you can pay by contacting Ed Fenker and paying via credit card (with a $1.50 for each reservation). If you have not paid by October 5, your spot on the Experience tour will be released.

Vel & I are looking forward to seeing y'all for the Fall Spirited Drive, some great BBQ, and the Castle & Key Experience.

Red State BBQ Website: https://www.redstatebbq.com/

Castle & Key Website: https://castleandkey.com/
« Last Edit: July 14, 2022, 01:22:50 PM by Ed Fenker »
Get lost. You never know what you'll find.

Re: 2022/10/15 Fall Spirited Drive - Part #1
« Reply #1 about: July 30, 2022, 04:08:40 PM »
(I) Tom Draper wishes to go on Part 1 Fall Spirited Drive.  I hope I have done this correctly.    Tom Draper

Re: 2022/10/15 Fall Spirited Drive - Part #1
« Reply #2 about: August 08, 2022, 01:18:07 PM »
I plan to be there. Look forward to meeting everyone.