Linked Events

• Car Collection 21 and Mackenzie River Pub visit: April 06, 2024Please login or register to sign up for this event.

Author Topic: Car Collection 21 and Mackenzie River Pub visit  (Read 63 times)

Offline Dale Ballinger

• QCC Club Officers
Car Collection 21 and Mackenzie River Pub visit
« about: March 24, 2024, 06:07:25 PM »
Saturday, April 6 activity at Collection21 and MacKenzie River Pub

Hello, Please check your calendar and see if you can make a trip back in time on Saturday, April 6 and tour over 200 American built cars and trucks dating from 1900 to 1980. Plus one Rolls Royce?  Revisit your memories of YOUR days gone by.  Let's show up there at 1:00 PM and spend a couple hours looking around.  We plan on going to a lunch nearby at 3:00 PM. Please come and enjoy these vintage cars. In return, they ask for a small donation of $15 per person. 100% of the proceeds will be donated to Housing Opportunities of Northern Kentucky charity.

Q. Is this a museum? 
A. No, this is one man's personal collection, called Collection21.  It is not a business and only offers complimentary tours with donations cordially accepted for Housing Opportunities of Northern Kentucky. A bucket is available on site for donations.
Q. How do I get to The Car Barn?
A. The Car Barn is located just off I-275 at 21 Kenton Lands Road, Erlanger, KY 41018. Get on I-275 and drive into Kentucky. Take Exit 82, go south onto US-25/Dixie Highway towards Crestview Mall, go just barely past McDonald's, and turn right (across from Wendy's) at a traffic light onto Kenton Lands Road. The Car Barn is the second warehouse on the left directly across from Stewart Iron Works.

At 3:00 we will drive back towards 275, but turn right into Crestview Hills Mall for late lunch at MACKENZIE RIVER pizza, grill, and pub.  They promise warm, Montana hospitality with a good measure of spontaneity and humor thrown in.  The highest quality ingredients and unique, ‘scratch-made’ meals served fresh every day.  An environment that embodies the spirit of the uncomplicated, refreshing and mind-clearing “Big Sky” outdoor lifestyle.
2905 Dixie Highway in the C.H. Mall outer parking area near Dixie Highway.
Crestview Hills Kentucky 41017-2402
859-426-5501
https://www.mackenzieriverpizza.com/menu/  Any questions, ask me. Dale Ballinger
« Last Edit: March 24, 2024, 06:58:26 PM by Dale Ballinger »