Author Topic: New Member; Sharing my recent Deals Gap trip  (Read 13604 times)

MK_MINI

New Member; Sharing my recent Deals Gap trip
« about: January 28, 2013, 10:08:50 AM »
Hello everyone! My name is Mike and I used to work for Cincinnati MINI, so I'm seeing a lot of familiar faces. I figured for my first post I'd share my latest adventure to Deals Gap. This was an impromptu trip and was going to be my first time meeting a ton of people in person. I dealt with them previously online, ordering parts and service advice for BMWs, and it was great to put a face to a (screen)name.  ;D

Here's my MINI a couple miles away to where the fun starts:

Took it easy on my first pass, as it was wet and full of leaves. Made it through great and stopped to take some pictures of the scenery and tree of shame.

Made it to the cabin shortly afterwards. This place was AMAZING!

It was getting dark by the time everyone showed up. Figured we'd save our driving energy for the next day. After great food and drinks were consumed we went to our separate cabins and regrouped in the morning.

Then we drove ALL DAY. I was solo, so no action shots, but a great group shot! Afterwards we enjoyed another night of good food, drinks, and stories. Woke up early the next day and headed home. Was an awesome trip I won't soon forget. Hope you enjoyed reading it. I have more pictures if requested, but I didn't want to bombard you all.  8)

Cheers!

-Mike

jim

Re: New Member; Sharing my recent Deals Gap trip
« Reply #1 about: January 28, 2013, 09:47:03 PM »
Great pictures and hope you had a great time. Go to Mini's On The Dragon for a super great time!!!

Jim D